A bit of an update on what's going on for the busiest season of the year...
- Green Candle Dance Company - As community Dance Artist for Green Candle I will be leading their dementia programme at Mary Seacole Residential care home in Hackney - building lasting relationships with Hackney and the City dementia care services for future provision of dance.
- I am also delighted to be leading the pioneering Remember to Dance programme at Oxford House. This programme continues to offer weekly classes for people with dementia and their family or carers and was part of a research project by Canterbury Christchurch, Sidney De Haan Research Centre for Arts and Health - the report can be found online.
- Dance for Parkinson's for English National Ballet - I continue to work as lead artist on this inspiring programme teaching every Saturday at Markova House in Kensington
- Chance to Dance for Royal Opera House - Continuing this ballet training programme for young people in Lambeth, Thurrock and Southwark as Level 4 lead artist and schools practitioner
- Dance for Dementia at BBO - I'll be leading a pilot ballet session for people with early stages of dementia at BBO studios - BBO are working in partnership with Arts 4 Dementia
- Adult and student ballet classes - I continue to delivery adult classes around London and am pleased this term to join the faculty at University of Roehampton to teach ballet for their first year undergraduate students
Lots going on and more to announce soon!