HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A new year, a new update on projects for the season...
- Green Candle Dance Company - As community Dance Artist for Green Candle I will continue to teach a hospice and end of life programme at Mary Seacole Residential care home in Hackney - building lasting relationships with Hackney and the City dementia care services for future provision of dance.
- I am also leading a collaborative project with Creative Arts East which brings high quality dance classes for older people to four rural locations in Norfolk.
- Dance for Parkinson's for English National Ballet - I continue to work as lead artist on this inspiring programme teaching every Saturday at Markova House in Kensington
- I'm delighted to be working in collaboration with St. Joseph's Hospice on Dancing with Parkinson's which brings the highest quality dance opportunities to people within the familiar surroundings of a local service which supports people living with long term illness.
- Chance to Dance for Royal Opera House - I continue delivering Level 4 classes for this ballet training programme for young people in Lambeth and Southwark. This term I will be working with Kristen McNally - Royal Ballet dancer - to choreograph the final show for Level 4 students.
- Royal Opera House - GCSE specification workshops based on Wayne McGregor's Infra - I will be leading student and teacher insight workshops for Royal Opera House.